Sunday, March 01, 2009

Let it snow...

For what? For the freaking kids do not have school tomorrow? For the risk of host parents stay at home? NO, DON'T LET IT SNOW!!!
I'm hating that fucking snow! When you think is getting better, the weather change... and there's coming the fuck snow again! Luck us... snow here, snow there, snow everywhere! I wish I could be in California or Florida right now or somewhere else where that fuck snow is not!
I'm mad!!! And to be worse, I'm working today... 'cause my dear host father is at a party in NYC and my dear host mother (who wasn't invited to the party) doesn't wanna miss the gym today! Do I need say how happy I am? Give me a high five for that \o_

Nothing to tell about, lately there's nothing going on in my au pair's life, even in my life. Just hanging out with the girls, trying to find something fun to do! But, we figure it out there's nothing to do in this country. Ohhh, how I miss Brazil so much!!!!!
Sorry my mistakes here, I even don't know why I'm writing in english! I think I'm getting crazy or something like that.

Ah, welcome back Luana!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Fer, uma vez eu li num gui de turismo p/ nao se preocupar se vc acordar com um dia horrivel, porque em New England, o tempo muda a cada cinco minutos!!! rs Calma, a primavera esta quase ai!!! Bjos...