Monday, October 19, 2009

You know when you have that great will to be at your house?

72 days to go back to my life in Brazil. 72 days for another change in my life. 72 days to have the biggest hug from my mom and my family. 72 days to have my best friend's hug!

I'll gonna miss here so much (not au pair life though), specially my friends who I'm leaving here. What's gonna be my weekends without them? Leaving there's a good side and a bad side. The good side is that you're going home, you're gonna have another challenge to start. The bad side is that you won't be able to see, talk and hug you friends that you're leaving here. That sucks. It really does.

But, you knew that someday this would happen. It's a life's circle. Life goes on.

And I'm missing them already. Damn.

A germany au pair is coming to take my place, and I'm leaving with the feeling that I did my job. Mission accomplished.


=)

2 comments:

Fernanda said...

congrats...u did it!!!

Jüca Araújo said...

Poxa! É triste, mas pe feliz.
e é engraçado pra gente que acompanhou vocês desde o começo.

além de missão cumprida e saudade dos amigos, o que mais você leva dai? o que você aprendeu?

beijos!